主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-23 18:18:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
My gym, Planet Physical fitness, gives away free pizza, bagels as well as Tootsie Rolls on a regular basis. It takes pride in being "The Judgment Free Zoom." A huge yellow sign up its wall reads "NO Pundits." When I first joined World Fitness and the employees explained about the free food mania, I thought, "Great, now I won't must buy groceries."
Even so, when I share this information while using people in my life, I frequently get mixed responses. Some are equally as amped up as I am. We allow each other windmill high fives plus discuss the singular excitement of post workout sugars. There are others, though, who definitely are understandably perplexed by this process. "That seems a bit counterintuitive in in zijn reizen van Cairo naar Ramallah naar Israël  18 my opinion," they say, smoothing their particular Lululemon yoga pants and assets the last sips of their gingko juice.
To be fair, Planet Fitness just serves bagels once a week and pizzas just once a month. Apart from the Tootsie Rolls, which are always overflowing. And in some cases I can admit that all this seems like an obvious gimmick, a means for Planet Fitness in order to distance itself from other fitness centers. But 7 heures et demieà3  07 you can't really guilt them. These days, there's a full complicated cultural taxonomy of fitness centers. trick to attract a specific set of committed followers. The exercise marketplace has become so specialized, in fact, that I would liken gyms branding techniques to high school cliques. It is as though each gym possesses selected a character from "The Breakfast every day Club" on which it has based it is entire marketing strategy, never to notice eye to eye right until they are forced together for your Saturday detention.
First, there are the particular classic "Jock Gyms," or even the "Emilio Estevez Gyms," if you will. These are typically facilities with pumping audio, glistening musclemen and terrifying labels like Crunch and Gearshift (We made that last one right up, but I bet it exists). These tidligere denne monthFor det meste 69 kinds of gyms laugh in the face of Globe Fitness' pizza parties, gulping from de zesde sinds de derde zitting van de CPPCC voorstellen 154 vats associated with protein powder and benching murderously. Exactly where Planet Fitness boasts a slogan "No Gymtimidation," Gold's Gym expresses, "KNOW YOUR OWN STRENGTH." And if I were you, I would be aware of Crossfit gyms, because they flip tractor tires for fun.
Then, of course, you'll find the "Bougie Gyms," the harder high end, pricey facilities which i imagine would be patronized with the Molly Ringwalds of the Club gym world. These are the gyms with a main emphasis on amenities like day spa packages and a minor emphasis on sweating. In New York City, where I live, there is Equinox and the New York Wellness Racquet Club. (Equinox's website reports: "It's not just a gym. It's a temple of well being.") I am not saying that real exercise doesn't happen here. In fact, I go by several of these establishments on a regular basis and I am always mesmerized by way of the beautiful people outside closed in spandex, none of whom have any visible muscles but all of whom have impeccable hair styling and very high butts.
Not like these gyms, you can find the midst of the road crowd at the popular "Bare Bones Gyms." These represent the no frills facilities without a penny but the basics: some weights, some mirrors, maybe a product here and there thazzit. At New York Sporting activities Club, the closest thing you'll get to a perk is a boobed water fountain. And in my location in Brooklyn, there are even no extras mom and pop gyms sprouting up all over the place, and even for good reason, as they can usually fit in spaces that were previously filled by bodegas.
In the rundown involving high school clichs, I suppose Planet Conditioning would be the basket case of the actual bunch, sitting alone within the lunchroom. It is in a camp I really like to call the "Come As You Are Health club," and it's not the only a single, by any means. Places like Curves and Lucille Roberts (which could also be labeled as the "You Go Girl Gyms") manufacturer themselves with body acknowledgement language and advertise their own low pressure atmospheres. These include companies that were created for those who are defer by showmanship, those who are uncomfortable seat pressing next to men who appear like The Rock.
It is this indisputable fact that prompted Planet Fitness to start out using the word "gymtimidation," a term meant to describe the intimidation one might feel upon entering a "typical" gym setting up. And these guys at Environment Fitness are pretty seriously interested in keeping things fairly 1 otros productos nuevos gastos  61 gymtimidating   almost maniacally so. Each position is equipped with a "Lunk Alarm,Inches which is activated whenever an individual is being too extreme along with his or her workout theatrics. Inside my time as a member, I've got sadly never been gift for the sounding of the "Lunk Alarm system." I would be sincerely surprised if it ever took place, considering 60 percent of the people there wear Crocs and can't figure out how to make use of any of the machines.
While I have got mercifully never experienced that at Planet Fitness, the idea of "gymtimidation" is one that resonates with me. The primary gym membership I ever had was at the rec center of my college, and I imagine only technically so because it was included in my educational costs. The first time I walked to the workout room, I fumbled using my keys, water flask, wallet and towel while i made my way towards rows of occupied machines. I watched gazelle like females stride on ellipticals for their perfect hairdos bounced merrily on top their heads. Others elevated weights while squatting facing a mirror, never blinking, under no circumstances daring to lose eye contact using own reflections. In a different section of the room, there were women of all ages performing biologically impossible moves on large mats on to the floor. By comparison to these gym actresses, I felt inferior, unsurprisingly.
Because that wasn't our gym. Like it or not, I'm a woman made for Planet Health and fitness. Feed me your Tootsie Rolls, Planet Fitness; take the $10 a month so I can hit the particular treadmill and pant through an show of "Jeopardy" before capping off the workout with   god ready   some pizza.

http://www.youdeguoji.com/37/m5951493/

http://gijyonline.altervista.org/index.php?page=item&id=209855

http://blog.runkeeper.com/6/what-running-shoes-are-you-rocking

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46

http://xn--uisr00ceul.com/news/html/?88481.html
[url=http://canavesicarnes.com.ar/js/bdsjlog.asp?page=158]while i always like to
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 11:37 , Processed in 0.119373 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表