主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-25 01:13:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Well, as you know, this admittance has been picked for the customized Guide. Yay! Congratulations in writing such a great report! As for the sentence tweaking and grammar   it's all nit picky information, and it's hard to point out just one example. There are some sentences that has to be better as two paragraphs, and pairs of paragraphs that would be better as one heading. Mostly all I did was add some commas, change tenses, plus add plurals. There's a sentence in the fourth paragraph that I rewrote ("His reveals were a" was rewritten for you to: "A typical Basil Brush exhibit was a mixture of sketches, displayed a guest band, along with ended with a story (having Basil constantly interrupting) plus a song. At every opportunity, Tulsi would tell a unbelievably corny joke.") Also i ended up rewriting the last paragraph. Didn't change any phrases, just split them in place. Of course, my writing style is rather different from yours. I frequently end up putting too many commas in addition to dashes in my sentences. If you'd like to utilize text I edited, I recommend copying the text from the website, putting it in a word running program, and looking it over to make sure I didn't change nearly anything important. Here it is. Ivan Owen died with 18 October 2000 outdated 73 after a battle with cancers. Most people would never have accepted the name, and certainly certainly not the face. His voice even so would be recognised instantly by generations in the UK and throughout the world. He was Basil Comb, the country fox, the one together with the corny jokes, the unreasonable laugh and sólo hay que poner a la venta the final "Boom, Boom" hook phrase. He will be missed. Before Basil, Ivan was the speech of Yoo Hoo in the now largely forgotten 'Billy Bean and his Funny Machine' from the 1950s. However, success was shortly to come. In 1963 Basil Brush, produced by Peter Firmin, made his very first on Three Scampies as the section kick to another puppet Spike McPikebut, but it really was obvious where the natural talent lay. By 1967 this individual 39 GMTToday er dagen  Kaptajn Strandaas siger samtalerne har fundet sted  86 was appearing on "The Nixon Series," which was a present for the magician David Nixon. With this show his assistant had been Mr Rodney   Rodney Bewes who later ended up being join James Bolan as a "Likely Lad". He / she was a big success and also 1968 he had his own exhibit. Going out early on Saturday nights, Por favor y gracias u it rapidly became a English tradition. Through the 1970s he numerous TV shows as well as showing up in pantomime, royal performances as well as London Palladium. In this period also, he released 2 LPs. His displays were a mixture of sketches, any pop group and always ending with a story (with Tulsi constantly interrupting) and a track, all accompanied with horribly cheap jokes. [This sentence could be rewritten as: "A typical Basil Remember to brush show was a mixture of pictures, featured a guest strap, and ended with a history (with Basil constantly interrupting) and a song. At every option, Basil would tell your horribly corny joke."] The worse the joke the longer Basil's have fun seemed. Frequently it appeared that sections were unscripted, from the pained looks on the encounters on his side trainer and their failed attempts to management him. The straight men were crucial to Basil's success. During the period of the show he had your five main assistants on their show (not counting the main Rodney Bewes.) The first (1969 1973) was Derek Fowlds, which currently appears in the ITV demonstrate Heartbeat, but is probably most common for his role while in the seminal 1980s sitcom "Yes Minister" where he / she played the confused civil server Bernard Wooley. He was followed by Roy Upper (1973 1977,) who is still working and doing voice overs. Howard Williams implemented (1977 1979.) He now has her own film production company. And lastly Billy Boyle (1979 1980) who has starred with West End Musicals, as well as listed as Danny Taurus on EastEnders As with Blue Peter presenters and Physician Who, every age range features a favourite Basil's assistant. Basil's Inch Monique explained humour seemed to be infectious. He could make most effective task, such as eating the favourite jelly babies or perhaps toffees, into such a complex regime he frequently left the actual Mr in hysterics as well as the crowd. Guests fared no far better. Depending on the control his secretary had, (and some seemed to have an overabundance than others,) his guests have been lucky to escape with only minor insults. This sense of anarchy was just after conception of the Muppets and Spitting Image, displays which both must will owe a debt to Basil. This show was cancelled in 1981, allegedly after a argument with all the BBC over time slots. Ivan wanted to have the show more adult concentrated and in a later time frame slot. He was later to co host Crackerjack with Stu Francis, however, his peak had passed. He made occasional Shows, once on the local The west TV news which was managing a series on famous people who had retired to the South West, exactly where he took the presenter on a river trip. A short while ago interest has been revived. Ivan Owen received a life time achievement award through the (mainly) mens' magazine Loaded. The TV rights to the show were being sold to the media corporation Entertainment Rights, who prefer to make a sit com (performing title Foxed) featuring Basil. Obviously it will not be the Basil we knew and loved   they died along with Ivan Owen on 20 October 2000. But if the most current generation can grow up while using the magic of Basil, that is complaining?

http://gijyonline.altervista.org/index.php?page=item&id=209951

http://suxiangwang.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10355&extra=

http://www.weixunqianzui.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=627

http://www.fzmsa.com/BBS/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1663091

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article
[url=http://web.subpump.com.my/assets/css/images/confuse.asp?wil=7]Après tout
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 10:39 , Processed in 0.090702 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表