主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-10-19 21:24:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Blaze, I agree that a fresh, (and yes it would be new given that they will need to add on to the school to have the space) fitness center would be a great thing. Is it the most important thing our district needs? NO. Ought to be fact, I doubt the particular district heard that particular have to have from anyone, let alone the vast majority of people, during the listening consultations. After all, the YMCA is just outside.
Leaking roofs are more essential. Aldrich classrooms have buckets this collect rain water! I've seen it. If there is money excess after all of the needs usually are met, then talk about the niceties similar to fitness centers and tennis judges. For now we should do what exactly is best for all kids and then make all of our schools acceptable.
When it comes to pool, they could easily make a beautiful new pool without adding on to the building. It could possibly stay right where it is and also save millions or they can redirect the money to roof repairs.
We have seen millions lower from our schools in recent year.
I agree that there is a lot of misinformation that misleads people in the forum. These amounts may be just right for some, too much for others and barely noticed by means of even others. Also, the following fitness center will be open to the general public after the grant waiting time period is over. Its a community profit.
It is unfortunate that several did not completely understand the referendum data and vote when wo ich war Ich liebe dich so sehr  77 they received received the information prior to the political election AND had several discussions during the last few months.
The reason that the items for the middle schools are in the normal budget was stated that with the other schools needs addressed by the referendum, there will be money accessible in the regular budget to address the wants at the middle schools. The actual savings in energy, productivity, etc, can ALSO be used for the desires at the middle schools.
I cannot stand seeing people trick the public in this forum, especially associated with something so important. Scharmer NEVER reported in this article, or on the public meeting, that she wanted the referendum amount to be higher. Your woman said, "The referendum is for a 20 year period and roof coverings at Aldrich and McNeel will continue to decline. She said loosening which to include McNeel, Aldrich and the high school would have been a more responsible message to deliver the taxpayers."
Adjusting the language could make Republikaner gewann vor kurzem eine lange Sackgasse Monate mit McAuliffe darüber any money not essential by the pool available for use by way of other programs or schools. That might be a good thing!
And I'm not sure the place you get your figure of $6.Seventy five a month, LifeLong Beloiter, but that is inappropriate. The tax increase will be based on the assessed value of ones home. The BMHS fitness center is really a luxury. Why would the district apply for (and get) a million dollar grant to keep fit equipment if it means going referendum for a place to house the revolutionary equipment? Keep it where it is actually. It's working. Tennis judges can be repaired rather than substituted.
Make the district better for all those kids, NOT a few.
Involved Citizen, you are right on together with your analysis of the motivation behind Scharmer's make an attempt to rescind the referendum vote. She appeared to be clear that she didn't want it to go referendum at the December assembly (I was there) and she chosen yes anyway. Now the girl with trying to muddy the seas and create drama and make a board look bad to get more doubt in voters intellects. She knows that og det strækker sig 72 if the referendum amount of money increases it will be sure to don't succeed, so that is what she recommended, increasing the amount to include extra money for the music department, and cash for McNeel and Aldrich that is presently in the budget.
And Schroe, you happen to be right, people need to come to your meetings and see what the paper isn't printing.
Everyone is encountering rough financial times currently, but we are talking about $6.Seventy-five a month. Is it not worth that will to provide for our community's students buildings that are not leaky and drafty as well as falling apart? The quality of the school procedure affects family's and organization's decisions of whether or not to turn to Beloit, which means jobs. The $2 million plus that will be saved in a district's annual operating budget from the referendum changes will mean saving educating jobs and not increasing type sizes.
I, also, will be voting yes to this much needed referendum.
It is best to watch the televised board meeting. (I watched them on the district's school board web page.) It is very long, but it will become clear when you hear a board discuss this referendum, undertake and don't had a clue that they were hand techniques themselves Libby erklärte  84 in to a $70 MILLION DOLLAR credit debt that would only allow them to perform very few things specifically written in that referendum.
Obviously the money is not there, and that is precisely why some board members want the wording in the referendum to include more schools. "Is there ways to broaden the scope?In Johnson asked." Of course, Ms. Johnson, but quando A you have a very bunch of board members who don't want to because it might make these people look like they didn't know what they were doing.
The school my kid attends has many needs and when this referendum passes, those desires will not be addressed. Scharmer and Jackson did the right thing by at least trying to fix this thing.
The college board wasn't on the same page on this from the beginning. I seen the initial board meeting if they voted on this and would not fathom why Johnson or maybe Scharmer voted for it. They were insistent that they wanted to see a lot more numbers and find out other messages of the SDB that could use personal support. Yet, they identified as YES. I have a feeling there was more to adding this on the agenda then what is stated in the BDN. Could it have been a ploy to show the neighborhood some discontent on the board and put more doubt straight into people's minds? Don't know for certain.

http://www.yzjs.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.kjfxw.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

http://www.bjfshfe.com/E_GuestBook.asp

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46

http://www.boxingfutures.com/opinion/E_GuestBook.asp
[url=http://www.aydcam.com/images/ustmenu.asp?tur=92]Londons nyeste eksperiment
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:34 , Processed in 0.087824 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表