帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-7-2 19:22:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Swan Hill pilot linked to Aussies

An ancient Swan Hill pilot will feature within a Chinese airshow by having an Australian flavour.

STUNT PILOT: Graham may be flying with Paul Bennet Air shows for approximately seven years.

Glenn Graham will fly with all the SkyAces at the Shenyang International Airshow later, reportedly the 1st time Australians have flown on the annual event.

Graham spent my childhood years in Swan Hill where he became considering aerobatic Ray Bans Outlet UK flying after his first solo flight at 16. He eventually joined Paul Bennet Airshows and today showcases his talents worldwide.

After flying in China, the Aussies will check out Papua New Guinea and The philipines for shows ahead of the end of the season.

The stunt pilots will be in the cockpits of these Pitts Special planes.

Graham has flown with Paul Bennet with his fantastic team for about seven a few years said it took an exclusive relationship between the pilots.

"Being section of a formation team, you 'must' have a special bond between both you and your leader," he said.

"We're only flying a few metres apart and we will need to have a large amount of faith in who's leading us. Nobody is focusing on where we are, only for the aircraft in advance of us.

"We'll get down to about 10 feet off the ground," he explained.

Graham said time in the cockpit was vital for professional airshow pilots.

"Aerobatics flying is tolerance based, therefore the more put it into practice the better you obtain at it," he said.

"I do aerobatics several times a week, so my G force tolerance is a its peak."

Graham said he not considered how much time his career being an airshow pilot might last.

"You could say it's my dream job at this time, so I need to keep going so long as possible," he explained.

Graham said the invitation to fly in China was exciting.

"It's an international airshow and they try to find the best acts worldwide and were asked to come over," he Ray Ban sale was quoted saying.

"It's a big honour for individuals."

Latest News

Victorian hospitals handiest, says report, as $800m in funding expectedBorder Force officers to combat on for the best to strikePublic service bosses misled Ray Ban 90% off workers ahead of key voteAustralia should respect PNG decision on detention: Gillian TriggsManus Island detention centre to shut, PNG Prime Minister says following court bombshell

Ray Ban outlet
Ray Ban Wayfarer 90% off
Ray Ban UK

http://www.cheaprbsunglassesoutlet.top
http://www.rbwayfarer.top
http://www.discountrbsunglasses.top

Ray Ban Wayfarer 90% off
Ray Ban Sunglasses Discount
Ray Ban Aviator
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

Archiver|手机版|翔迷社区[FlyFan Forum]  

GMT+8, 2024-10-9 16:46 , Processed in 0.122572 second(s), 25 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表